General Terms and Conditions
Please read the following rules and regulations carefully. By registering as a Jackpot Grand member and wagering in the Casino you fully accept and understand that all of the following terms and conditions apply.
Upon the successful registration of each player, the Player is bound by and agrees to the acceptance of; the terms and conditions of this agreement (and their amendments), and the rules of the Casino game/s.
By accepting and playing any of our promotional offers, the member confirms that the promotional terms and conditions have been read, printed, understood and agreed to.
- Jackpot Grand Casino is licensed in Curacao and it is owned and operated by, a Curacao registered company.
- Jackpot Grand Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age who are residents of jurisdictions where the use of Jackpot Grand and its games ("Games") is not prohibited by law. All Jackpot Grand games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play. Furthermore the Player does not find the Games of the Web site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent. User will use the software application to gamble on the Internet for his own private personal use only and not for any business use, or use by others. Commercial use of Jackpot Grand Casino is strictly prohibited.
- The Jackpot Grand Casino is a real money casino. Therefore all players winnings and losses are in a real currency depending on the selected currency of the player account. Players wishing to play the games for fun can open a free games account. The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from Jackpot Grand game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that software random number generator will determine the outcome of the games
- Players are required to make a least one deposit before being able to withdraw funds from their casino account.
- All casino games are monitored by Jackpot Grand at all times. As a result Jackpot Grand has the ability to track and review each hand/roll/slot pull/spin for each player and game offered.
- Should any game be at any time interrupted and/or disconnected, the situation at the point of interruption and results from the previous game should be displayed when the player starts the game again. If the player becomes disconnected from the Casino's server mid-game, the player will be able to continue and complete that game exactly as if the player had never left. If the Casino's server did not receive the player's bet, the player's balance will not have been reduced and the player will see the result of the previous bet.
- Jackpot Grand makes every effort to ensure the full protection of its customers. However, certain unforeseen events are beyond the control of Jackpot Grand. In the event of a disconnection for any reason whatsoever between the player and the casino, Jackpot Grand shall not be held liable for any losses which may result therefrom. The balance of a players account shall at all times be as recorded on the Jackpot Grand Casino games server.
- All disputes should be forwarded to Jackpot Grand by email within one (1) hour of the disputed event. Jackpot Grand will answer all customers within 2 business days. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the casino will be final.
By using the Jackpot Grand software, players agree to be bound by the following:
Players shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of a player's; (a) entry, use, or reuse of the website, (b) use of any materials at the website, (c) entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server, (d) participation in the Game, or, (e) the acceptance of any prize.
- Players shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any prize if the player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall, without exception, abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time to time. Players shall periodically review the Terms and Conditions posted at this website at a rate of at least once a month.
- Members are only allowed one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. All winnings will be VOID for players with more than one account.
- Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password Jackpot Grand will not be held liable for any claims that may result from, or regarding that account. Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information strictly confidential.
- Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. Jackpot Grand will not report the wagering history of any member.
- Players are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any winnings or prizes collected from Jackpot Grand.
- Jackpot Grand reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notifying its players, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any Casino activity or game at any time.
- By accepting any winnings or prizes from Jackpot Grand, players consent to the use of their name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. Players must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Proof of identity must match the registered name and surname. If a player fails to provide this within 4 weeks of our request, his account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-ins made void. In cases of fraudulent documentation, account will be locked and all winnings and/or cash-ins will be void.
- All withdrawals are paid in installments of up to $/3,000. This is determined according to player class. This can take between 5-10 business days. You will be notified by email when we send out your winnings. Withdrawals and changes to payment instructions are subject to clearance by our Security Department. Jackpot Grand reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
Jackpot Grand reserves the right to withhold play and/or payment: (a) from any party that Jackpot Grand deems as fraudulent or false. (b) If you are found cheating or if it is determined by Jackpot Grand that you have used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise. Also any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play. (c) The source of the funds used by User for gambling on the Internet through the application of the software is not illegal.
Any form of collusion/syndicate play is also prohibited.
Jackpot Grand may assess service charges to any account for services rendered to any fraudulent account. Jackpot Grand requires any deposit to be turned over at least once prior to withdrawal.
Jackpot Grand reserves the right to cancel a players membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your personal account. In addition, Jackpot Grand reserves the discretional right to void any winnings and withhold any balance in a players Casino account under any of the following circumstances:
If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be placed under review, subject to additional information being obtained by Jackpot Grand. (Balances may be zeroed or accounts closed). If there is evidence to suggest that a player has more than one active account for the Casino;
If the name on a players casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases in the casino account;
If the name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit;
If a player participates in a Casino promotion and cashes-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
If a player provides incorrect or misleading registration information;
If a player is not of legal age;
If a player resides in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
If a player has permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) anyone else to play using his casino account;
If a player has not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, has played in a professional sense or together with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
If a player has reversed or charged back any of his purchases in his casino account;
If a player is found cheating or if it is determined by Jackpot Grand that he has used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise. Also any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
- Customers are reminded to print a copy of all transaction data, rules, payment methods and cancellation/refund methods in order to avoid misconceptions at a later time.
- Jackpot Grand reserves the right to make final decision on transaction methods. Jackpot Grand may decide what constitutes a qualified transaction on a per transaction basis. Players agree that they may not make claim to entitlement at any time.
- Jackpot Grand reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time, whenever a need arises. Although we will try to inform players of any changes when they occur, please note that each player is responsible for reviewing the website, the Terms and Conditions, help file, etc. on a regular basis. Jackpot Grand reserves the right to modify any rules or cancel promotions at its discretion.
- Please note Jackpot Grand Casino Does Not allow players from the following countries to participate in our free promotions: Jordan, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey and Israel.
- Employees of the Company and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to register as a player at any Jackpot Grand property and/or participate in any gaming at the Casino.
Promotional Terms and Conditions:
- One Bonus amount/account per customer/household/shared computer/shared IP address.
- New accounts (New player accounts) are defined as accounts that are opened by new players who have never at any stage opened an account at Jackpot Grand before.
- Bonuses pertaining to new accounts are bonuses on a players first deposit made into his Jackpot Grand account.
Jackpot Grand can at any time run different promotions for new accounts. Only one new player promotion coupon can be redeemed per new player account.
Promotions are for a limited time only and Jackpot Grand reserves the right to terminate any promotion at any time without prior notice.
Promotions may not be combined, unless otherwise specified.
- Jackpot Grand reserves the right to request further documentation and/or withhold bonus amounts.
- To receive bonus payments, all casino accounts must have a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
- Players must check the terms and conditions of the coupon code before playing to find out which games are permitted and those which are limited.
- Wagering on restricted games will not count towards the fulfillment of the wagering requirements and will void all winnings won on this promotion.
- Any free money given without requiring a deposit, e.g. a Non-Deposit Coupon, loyalty bonus, comps, VIP bonus, vanity card, manager deposit, competition/tournament prizes, compensation bonus, inconvenience bonus, birthday bonus etc. (unless otherwise stated) will have a maximum cash out of 5x the bonus given e.g. $50 given; max cash out = $250 (Random Jackpots are also included).
- Non-compliance with the above terms and conditions shall be deemed to be promotion abuse and as such will give Jackpot Grand management the discretionary right to take the following action against such abusers: All balances/cash outs shall be considered null and void. Abusing player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect. Players found to be abusing promotions may be precluded from receiving further promotional offers at the casino.
- Bonuses are made available on a regular basis at Jackpot Grand. These are offered as a reward to all our regular and loyal players. However, any player found to be availing of these promotions, not in the spirit in which they are given, may be subject to exclusion. Should a player not wish to partake in any free money offer, they are advised to email immediately to have such monies removed. The removal of monies will be confirmed by return mail.