For most people, gambling is an entertaining hobby that does not present any problems. At Jackpot Grand Casino, we are committed to following a strict Responsible Gaming policy since we understand that there may be some individuals who are unable to control themselves when it comes to amount of play time and may experience excessive gambling which ultimately may become a serious issue.
Avoid gambling if:
- Your time in the casino interferes with work, school or other responsibilities.
- You are under the legal age within your jurisdiction.
- You are in recovery for addicitive dependencies or disorders.
- You are under the influence of alcohol or other illegal substances.
- You are trying to make up for other gambling loss(losses)
Solutions to Your Gambling Problem
At Jackpot Grand, we will help you do whatever it takes to avoid gambling abuse. We have designed several options to assist you if you ever feel that you are unable to control the amount of playing time you are spending:
- Upon your written request, we can permanently exclude your account from our casino and all of our promotional email correspondence.
- We may apply deposit limits on your account on either an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Thousands of people have also received help through Gamblers Anonymous or other programs designed specifically for people with gambling problems. Outside assistance may be offered by contacting:
- Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org
- 1-800-Gambler: www.800gambler.org
- National Council on Problem Gambling: www.ncpgambling.org
We remind you that the decision to gamble ultimately is your personal choice and it is your responsibility to establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to gamble.
At Jackpot Grand, our casino is not designed to attract underage minors. Anyone under legal age is permitted to play in the casino for fun, but NEVER for real money. In fact, we aggressively discourage and track minors who attempt to play at our casino.
If a minor has internet access with casino software, we encourage you to:
- Install child protection software.
- Not leave children unattended near your computer when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your casino program.
- Not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Jackpot Grand Casino username, password and credit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- Use Net Nanny
Keep in mind that no system is 100% secured and some young people may escape our detection. If you suspect or know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with Jackpot Grand Casino, please immediately notify our Support Department.